Monday, December 5, 2011

The Lineup

The only program song we get to pick this year is April. It should be a song about Jesus teaching you to choose the right and being an example to you. I thought about doing an Easter song, but I wanted more of a living example one. This isn't settled yet, but is just what I have in mind.

Songs:

January- As A Child of God
February- Choose the Right
March- Stand For the Right
April- I Feel My Savior's Love
May- When I am Baptized
June- Nephi's Courage
July- The Wise Man and the Foolish Man
August- I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus
September-Keep the Commandments/Review
October-The Priesthood Is Restored/Review
November-I Hope They Call Me on a Mission/Review
December- Samuel Tells of Baby Jesus

2 comments:

  1. For April I'm going to do Jesus Once was a Little Child. I think it will help the kids see that even Jesus made the choices they are making today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great one! It was one of my finalists as well.

    ReplyDelete