Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Choose the Right

I am doing a poster for "Choose the Right" but I made all my images into a flip chart in case any of you want it. Or you can cut them out and do a poster, too.

I am only junior primary, so I don't put many words on my flipcharts. Plus I think it helps the kids to learn rather than read when you have pictures.

Here is the link to that flipchart. Sorry the last image isn't colored, but you can take care of that if you want to on your own.

Choose the Right


I'd love to hear if you use these how they work for you.
<3

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you so much! I also like to use less words on a flip chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get your links to work. So sad about that. I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to use your pictures for a flip chart in primary but the link doesn't seem to work. Is it still possible to get it?

    ReplyDelete